Reporting the damage


Vehicle registration

Before you start with filling out the damage report it is necessary to prepare scans of these documents:

  • driver’s licence (copy of driving licence is always needed when car was driven during the accident)
  • agreed statement of facts on motor vehicle accident – two colour document that is located in your car (if it has been written up)
  • police report – unlawful act or confirmation of road accident (if it was formally investigated and was registered by police)

Maximum size of each attached document is 3,5 MB.

Business Lease Slovakia, Oddelenie poistenia, tel.: 02/ 58 103 835, email: